Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:32:47 -0800
My question is, does this apply to CBBs as well? If not, why not, unless
it's a V8/V6 swap, which doesn't sound like $3K. Or is it just that it would
only provide a 10% power increase for a CBB? <g>

Or is that just outside the scope of your argument?

OK, I know I'm not helping here... <g>

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149