Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:37:51 -0600
Kelvin,
Sorry, I wouldn't be interested at all. I'm currently replacing a ZS that
ran great (not fast or powerfully) with HS4's that will hopefully get better
gas mileage. I really don't care much about the power; I just like the
smiles on my face when I just amble about in both cars. I can always burn
rubber with any car if I get it going fast enough in reverse, then throw it
into first :-).

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG