Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Max Heim SEZ -
> On the other hand, an MGB-V8 (in the USA) is a homebuilt curiosity, while an
> MGC is the rarest MG since the TwinCam. So I can understand where Albert is
> coming from, looking at it as a collector, at least. Not having driven
> either variant, I can't really comment on that aspect.

I agree on the V8 issue.  A home made V8 is little more than somebody's
kludgey hotrod kit car.  BTW, what's the proportion of MGC roadsters
to GTs? I think I've only ever seen one MGC roadster in my life.  I
just can't imagine a GT being as fun to drive.

--
David Breneman                     | "I don't care to belong to a club
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  that accepts people like me