Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Why would I like to buy a MGC
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:56:08 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
> just can't imagine a GT being as fun to drive.

You've got to be kidding.  It is not just that your opinion is so
......uh.....chooose your words carefully here Dean......not smart, but that
you honestly think such an inflamatory comment isn't effectively insulting a
large number of MG owners on this list.  As for your apparent defect in
abstract imagination, I'll paraphrase Dirty Harry (the great philosopher) '
It's good for a man to know his limitations'.  If you would like to
compensate for your cerebral shortcomings, I would be happy to take you for
a little ride in a GT so you won't have to make so much smoke trying to
imagine what it would be like. ;-)

Dean
I loved the roadster and the GT, both.
But I still have the GT.