RE: Why no MGs?

To: "Matthew E. Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Why no MGs?
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
> I am slightly partial to Chrysler (Please, no hate
> mail for that), so I
> am really excited about the Dodge Razor concept.
> This is a no frills,
> small, light and cheap sports.  If this car makes
> production, I will be
> first in line.

Hey, no hate mail needed!  The SRT-4, like it or not,
is a true affordable little rocket, and the Razor
would be even better.  And the beauty of Chrysler is
that they have a reputation for building crazy-ass
show cars that people react positively to, even if
ultimately they don't sell particularly well (like the
ill-fated Prowler).  Let's hope the merger with Benz
doesn't erode that too much...

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project