Re: New rear disk brakes

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New rear disk brakes
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:07:57 EST
I dunno Albert, rear discs seemed like a good idea to me too.  I was
surprised at how many listers were dead set against it.  The SAAB conversion
being
especially attractive, since I'm on my third SAAB and I could cough up the
necessary parts, probably for free.

Unfortunately, the lack of a parking brake seemed like an insurmountable
obstacle.  So, I've decide to devote my time to more important aspects of the
MGB...like keeping it running!

Safety Fast!
Donny V
1978 MGB

P.S. www.spridget.com sells an MGB disc brake conversion kit for $549.95.
However, it is only for the banjo style rear end.

In a message dated 3/15/2004 12:13:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,