Re: low oil pressure

To: <ramsmgb@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: low oil pressure
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:03:58 -0400
Thought I chime in here too, since I'm oblivious of what else goes on with
my MGB I do know however that I have pressure of 80 while running and 50
while idling,  and I use 20W50 Castrol.
Otherwise the "B" is running a little rough right now, ever since I tuned it
up, if it ain't broke don't fix it, I got to keep that in mind.
Bernie