Re: Petrol pricing (was Re: Something broke)

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Petrol pricing (was Re: Something broke)
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 11:37:43 -0500
   Actually, rounded off, a US gallon is 3.785 litres.

   I know, we and Mexico have very low petrol prices.  Still, I live
here, not in Oz, so I'm geared to my economy.

   Anyway we struck back.  Just bought Peggy a Prius.  Better than 50
mpg.  Now she won't have to drive my 25 mpg B. ;^)

   Raining today and the B's outside, so I can't look at the front
suspension.  Gotta get the garage cleaned out......

   Cheers,

    CR