Re: Mods

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mods
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:08:14 -0500
I don't think daytime headlights are safe. With the bulbs on ALL the time,
they burn out often. Of course, I don't know they're burned out until I'm
caught in the middle of no-where and night falls. This happened once with
BOTH headlights burned out! How safe is that?

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361