Re: Mods

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mods
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:37:34 -0500
How about ABS brakes? Didn't the insurance industry statistics show they
weren't helping at all? I swear my ABS brakes are trying to kill me. If one
of my wheels is in muck when I come to a stop sign, I have no brakes at all.
The ABS chatters like crazy, as I slowly roll past the stop sign into the
intersection. I suppose the ABS saved me from a wild 2 mph skid ;-). The
ABS, at least on my car, seems more interested in going straight than in
stopping. Thank God, our old MGs don't have ABS.

(Let the flames begin, I know a lot of people think ABS is the best thing
since sliced bread.)

Sorry, a little off topic...unless someone has actually done an ABS mod.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361