RE: Still working on the rear springs

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Still working on the rear springs
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:04:00 -0700
Steve:

Move the jackstand.  You had the right idea with the saw.  That is the
tidy way to get the spring off.

The sleeve of the front bushing has frozen to the bolt, it's pretty
typical and a PITA.

Go slowly and carefully.  Be thankful that this is one of the more
onerous jobs to get done on the car.  It's all down hill from here.

The rear shackles do not have Metalastic (sleeve) type bushings so do
not pose a problem.

Kelvin.