Re: brakes

To: <LSelz@aol.com>, <DGreimel@aol.com>, <gdm@po.cwru.edu>,
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:58:26 -0700
You had better check all the rest of the brake hydralic system rubber parts.
Whatever caused the problem with the caliper seals is or was no doubt in the
rest of the system also, as it is all interconncted.
    I would think that a more likely source of  the  problem with the brake
pedal getting hard and high as the brakes got hotter would be swollen Master
cylinder seals that are obstructing the "compensating port" in the Master
cylinder and not allowing the pressure and fluid to bleed back into the
Master cylinder resevoir when the brakes are released.

Regards, Greg Solow