Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:45:05 -0700
Hello Mike,
Although I'll be attending on Saturday, it will be in our Volvo, so I
can't add my name to the corral list, sorry. I have to head down to
Sausalito after the races with more stuff than the Elan or TR6 can carry.
Thanks for your efforts, Mike. What time will you be there?
Try my cell phone when you are at Infineon - it may be noisy but I'll
have it on vibrate.
Cheers,
Greg
707-570-5808