Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder
From: John Thompson <aceca289@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:30:55 -0700
CSRG holds two events a year at Infenion. The next one is in
April...not as big as the Charity event, but I don't think they charge
to get in...just good old fun club vintage racing...and they may not
have a minimum no of cars for a corral. Watch their web site. I hope
to have my car back on the road by then.

John
55 AC Aceca