Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder
From: Greg Badano <gsb1159@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

I thought I would be able to bring the car out on Sunday but I'll have my
young daughter with me and I'm pretty sure the Aceca is not equipped with the
latch system for her car seat...

Thanks for your efforts in trying to put this together.  For anyone who has
not attended the CSRG races at Infineon, I highly recommend you do so.  Not
only is it a worthy cause, but It's a fantastic opportunity to see some truly
great cars doing exactly what they were designed to do.

Greg
'59 Aceca