Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:43:15 -0700
I'm sorry it didn't work out this time Mike. This club needs a lot of
lead time even for something as interesting as vintage races. I second
the recommendation for the Wine Country Classic in May. I have a friend
from Texas who brings his cars and allows me to "crew" for him...great
fun! Maybe we can get it together next May for a club corral.

Ron
58 MGA