Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Last Ditch Reminder
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:49:12 -0700
hahaha- you have me laughing, Greg. Even V8 is too tight a squeeze for it, I
think. The Chev Vortec with Edelbrock set-up will be cupla hundred pounds
lighter than the long stroke Jag and @ 100 more h/p, I recon. But, hmmm,
with a bit of cutting and putting the driver in the back seat that V12 might
just fit!