Re: Nut and bolt storage

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Nut and bolt storage
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:06:01 -0600
Bill;
  I used coffee cans. What I did was place a can on the wall at a 45 degree
angle, next can under it and tack welded it to the first. I went 4 can down
and five across
so I had 20 cans all welded to each other and the unit could hang from the
wall ( all cans at 45 degrees )
Using the next smaller size can I put my nails , nuts , bolts and washer in
them.  I was able to hang the unit high enough so it was out of the way and
the "can within the can" made it easy to grab what I needed.
The project is also self fueling . Drinking all that coffee to get the cans
allowed me to stay up all night building the unit .
Bob

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  I should put a photo on the web somewhere of *my* nut and
bolt storage system.  Be quiet, Chris.  mjb.]

///
///