Re: New toy - IR 2135Ti and a couple questions.

To: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New toy - IR 2135Ti and a couple questions.
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:34:47 -0700
>Question 1:
>I am looking for a "good" brand of ratchet handles?  I found that my

   I tend to use Craftsman or cheapie sockets but for the actual wrench its
awfully hard to beat FACOM

>pin type pads.  I know that some 4 post lifts can be put on casters,
>is it possible to have a "mobile" 2 post lift?  Any recommendations
>on brands/dealers (either positive or negative)?

   As someone who occasionally takes his 4-post lift out in the driveway
when its a nice weekend and also can move it to where its convenient to
work on, I can't imagine having a 2-post lift.  I never even considered a
2-post when I was looking for a lift I got sliding jack trays and can take
my wheels off just as easy as anyone else (well maybe not since I only have
the 2131).

   I would assume that you cant move a 2-post lift, it must be anchored to
the ground and not only that but dammed well anchored.  Think of all that
weight in front of and behind the posts, they have to really be held down good.

    Mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/