RE: New toy - IR 2135Ti and a couple questions.

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New toy - IR 2135Ti and a couple questions.
From: <Larry_Spector@NAI.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:52:06 -0500
I was ready to buy the 2131, but have been considering the 2135Ti instead since
I first saw it advertised. I'm glad to hear that at least initial impressions
are good!

As far as ratchets go, I've also got to go with those who recommended Facom. I
replaced all my old Craftsman stuff with Facom "Palm Control" ratchets, and
they are absolutely fantastic! Be aware that there are lower priced versions of
the Facom ratchet that do not have the palm control feature, and the handle and
finish are not as good on the cheaper ones (I've got some of each).

For lifts, I've been considering Rotary, Bend-Pak and Mohawk. One nice thing
about Mohawk is that they have a version that allows you to choose a random
spacing between posts (ie, it's not fixed at exactly 12'). This is something
that I will probably need due to space constraints.

Enjoy your toys!

-Larry