Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:12:17 -0500
I am with you, I have had 3 civics and have loved every one of them.  They are
a bit more to get into price wise, but you will pay way more in the long run
on an american car.  They just seem to be made better, in my opinion.

I don't know if a car fax report would show the type of damage that the car
had or anything like that, but you may want to request that the seller orders
one.  Also look at any records for the car, police report, etc.  If they do
not have that info, they may not have taken good car of this car at all.

Definitely get a nice Honda, Toyota Mazda or Subaru.  If anyone can get me a
good deal on a Spec B Subaru Legacy, you can have my civic real cheap.

Dan