Re: [Shop-talk] clean used engine before use?

To: Thomas Coradeschi <tjcora@icloud.com>, shop-talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] clean used engine before use?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 12:08:47 -0400
Tom,

My plan is to do pretty much what you describe.  Was just considering
some sort of cleaning first.  You want to stuff rags in the intake
before using compressed air, but it has been wide open for a
year.  That will keep debris from entering, but I have no idea what
might have entered already.

-Steve T.