Re: Radio Installation

To: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Installation
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:39:23 -0800
At 07:07 PM 2/10/99 -0800, Rick Gregory wrote:
>My '77 Spit didn't come with a radio... I wondering what would be
>involved with installing a standard radio from any store? I was
>thinking about a CD player, but my gear shift knob is amazingly close
>to the face of the radio... is there clearance to insert a CD?

        I've seen a casette player installed in the fascia above the tranny in
one
person's '64 Spit, but they couldn't change tapes unless they were in 2nd
or 4th gear.  Heh.  I'd find another location for your radio, myself.
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |