Re: RHD to LHD conversion

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>,
Subject: Re: RHD to LHD conversion
From: "Bob Harris" <harris88@eznet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:48:08 -0500
Andy,
           Just thought it interesting, My '64 Herald has the wipers biased
to the R.H. side and they park pointing to the left.Even tho it is a L.H.
drive.I didn't notice it, (havent driven it yet) a friend pointed it out to
me when I showed him the car. He heard on an auto show that the U.S.
Govt.ruled that this arrangment obstructed the drivers vision.

Bob Harris