RE: Question from a new owner

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question from a new owner
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:28:11 -0400
I have a mechanical oil pressure gauge and a Smiths clock in my Spit..
Originally the oil pressure gauge was mounted to a little bracket hanging
under the driver's side package shelf,next to the dash/radio support. When
I re-veneered the dash last winter I drilled out gauge mounting holes in
the spots where the eyeball vents are on a GT6 (the holes are there in the
metal dash support on Spits). The oil pressure gauge went on the driver's
side, the clock on the passenger's side.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit