RE: Question from a new owner

To: bkaufman <bkaufman@laquinta.com>
Subject: RE: Question from a new owner
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2000 06:51:53 -0500
Glad to hear your high temperature problem has disappeared!  Could just be
 co-incidence, could be water reducing the resistance between the temperature
 sensor connector and earth, who can tell now?

As for gauges, I believe you can get a combined coolant temp/oil pressure
 gauge, so you wouldn't have to create any extra holes for that, just replace
 the existing coolant temp gauge.  If I was to install another gauge (I'm
 tempted, but can't justify the cost), I would place it where the light switch
 currently is, so all the gauges were in a nice line - then re-locate the light
 switch to the far side of the steering wheel (to the right on my RHD car, to
 your steering wheel's left!).