Re: 1500 Cylinder head

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Cylinder head
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:40:48 -0700
Carter,

What type of gasoline do you intend to use to avoid detonation ? Are you
planning on using additives ? I may need a mild octane boost, any
suggestions ?

Way back in 1979 when I moved to socal, I brought a '79 Turbo Mustang and
had problems with detonation, nasty problem. I do not want a problem with
the Spit.

Ken C
'72 Spit