Re: Light assembly question

To: vicwhit@home.com
Subject: Re: Light assembly question
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:45:32 +0100
Vic,

No studs - at least, not on my existing unit, but I'll see what the new one
has when it's delivered.

So, that doesn't answer the question - how do you get the nuts and washers
on the back?  It's a hollow unit, and I can't find an access hole big
enough to get my hand through to reach the back.....

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here!

Dean