Re: Light assembly question

To: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Subject: Re: Light assembly question
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:00:22 -0400
Sorry, Dean. I'm wrong. There are three studs holding the light assembly. I just
ran into the garage to check mine.
To access the studs on the inside, lift the hood. You will see a cutout just in
front of the wheel arch. You can put your hand in there to put the screws on and
then tighten them up with a nut driver.

Vic W.

--
Vic Whitmore