Re: Re: GM Alternator Conversion

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: GM Alternator Conversion
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:24:02 -0600
> Scott,
> I would not have made that particular comment myself.  Not for fear of
> offending anyone, but because
> I wonder how long we in the US of A will be
> seeing herds of Cows due to the same disease!!
>
> Joe
>
> Pass the Chicken, please!

Kinda makes me glad that I pretty much gave up beef long ago! (I really only
eat on on special occassions like my birthday or a holiday.)Makes it difficult
to give up something for Lent though...I don't eat chocolates much anymore
either...no sex...Sheesh! I live like a nun!

Chicken? Augh!!! Pass the lemon piccata tofu, please!

Laura G.