Re: 1500 Hard-top Questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 Hard-top Questions
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 22:54:14 +0100
In article <3ACF7511.629054CA@erols.com>, Nolan Penney
<npenney@erols.com> writes
>Go one better, and get some yellow poster paint, and any other color you're
>curious about (like brown, I think brown could look good).  It washes off, so
>you can see the effect, without having it permanent.

This is getting out of hand!   Several people have sent me scans of
various different paint jobs today, and I'm having to fight against the
desire to paint the whole car Carmine Red, or pale blue, or...

Actually, I also think brown and yellow might look good.   (No, I must
be strong.   Feel the force, Mike, feel the force!)

ATB
Mike
--
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea,"
published by Greenhill Books on 28th March, 2001: