Re: Resetting odometer question

To: "Mike Welch" <mikew@turbopower.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Resetting odometer question
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:52:56 -0700
Hey,

You guys are a little late to the lynching party, I'm afraid.  This topic has
been resolved in my favor as California law allows me to do what I was asking
about to begin with, given the particulars of my circumstances.  Case closed.

As for the parts, Mike, I'm not sure.  Give me a holler off-list with what
they were again and how much you want.

Cheers.

Jeff