RE: Sundry questions on Clutches and wiring....

To: "'Kevin Rhodes'" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sundry questions on Clutches and wiring....
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:13:59 +0100
Kevin,

When my PO converted Daffy to O/D he made up the wiring harness himself -
and did a shocking job.  I never managed to fathom out why my O/D would keep
cutting in and out, until I had to pull the tranny cover (for a broken
clutch) and saw that harness.

I just bought a new one (from Rimmers, 'cos I went there to pick up my
clutch) for a few quid, reckoned that it would be as cheap as buying 10
times as much wire as I would need, sundry connectors, as well as being less
effort and probably better made.

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.