RE: Left Lane Cruiser!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Left Lane Cruiser!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:58:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Not to start another "rubber vs. chrome bumper" argument, but the 1500
Midget in stock trim has a published top speed of 105 mph.  I've personally
verified that 100 mph is possible.  Noisy, but possible.  It's also a heck
of an effective way to find out that you've got a slightly bent
rim...<grin>

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net