Re: No seatbelts

To: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: No seatbelts
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:55:36 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know if seatbelts were original on your car or not, but a
mechanic and used parts provider I know doesn't like selling used
seatbelts because of the potential failures.  He says the seatbelts are
too old and their reliability is unknown.  Seatbelt kits are expensive,
but I decided to order a new set of retractable belts for my car. (The
non-retract seatbelts are cheaper but I don't like them).

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"When there was no meat, we ate