Re: No seatbelts

To: justincook@yahoo.com
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No seatbelts
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:38:20 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On 02/11/99 16:24:01 you wrote:

>In a message dated 11/2/1999  4:07:55PM,  justincook@yahoo.com writes:
>
><< Question2: Does anyone have advice on what I ought to install to
> protect my precious body? >>

Howdy,
You know, this can be another fun subject as well as one that
w e   c a n   a l l   g e t   r e a l   s e r i o u s    a b o u t !

Ahem. In my humble opinion, you can lap-belt yourself in, 5-point
yourself in and/or install a "boy i'm safe now!" roll bar and your still
open for mucho trouble.

If you're worried about safety, what are you doing driving this stuff?

Even if one installs a roll bar and a NASA harness, what about side
impact protection? And if you are the driver, don't forget to wear body
armour to deflect that spear aimed at the middle of your chest.

My intent is not meant to flame anyone, I would just rather see this
list focus on more important subjects like drain plugs.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S