Re: Car show judging

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:53:17 -0600
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

If you don't want your car judged you don't need to enter it.  (That comes
out harsher than it was meant.)  I personnally would love to have mine
judged on a real concourse basis just to see where it falls.  Unfortunately
with all the benefits I get from living in Colorado one of the sacrifices
is that I must go a longggggggg way for a true concourse type event.  We
have a lot of open space (AKA buffer zones) between us and other major
metro areas.  The only show I go to is a popular vote of the other
entrants.  The only knowledge I gain is from the other sprite owners and
one or two very knowledgeable British car mechanics that that show up as
part of their business.

I envy you guys in the upper midwest and California who have ready access
to multiple events like Hershey, etc.  You also have some nice twisty back
roads that are great for LBCs.  Most of our twisties also have a 12% grade.

Herb G.