Re: Car show judging

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:30:17 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking from experience in owning both "drivers" and "trailer queens", the
answer is simple:  There is a huge difference in the amount of time, money,
research, and attention to details put into a concours restoration vs. a
driver.  Put in another way, if someone offered you a choice of keeping one
of two identical make and model cars for free, one being a driver, and the
other being a concours trailer queen, which one would you choose?  I rest my
case!

Bob