Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:51:43 -0700
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dan,

I agree totally.  Yes, we do have the 'right'... for now.  But slowly,
bite by bite, they are (trying) to take it away.

In a recent television show that centered on counties where gun control
laws were in place, all those that interviewed encouraged other
countries not to vote for control.  Interesting, since the majority of
voters thought it a good idea at one time, but now only the criminals
have guns and they have no way to protect themselves.  Very much akin to
what Mike L. said in his post.

Herb