Re: 1275 clutch fluid line

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 clutch fluid line
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:56:00 -0500
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, tzuchow@attglobal.net, ajones02@pharmanetics.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
But in our LBC's, ........... brake and Clutch lines are interchangeable
................. because we use the same fluid in both...................... we
are supposed to be using the same fluid in both, right??? BTW, I would never
dream
of using the forklift hydraulic fluid in my clutch system, I merely look stupid,
the rest is an act!! SHUT UP ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL