Re: wiring harnesses

To: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:20:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2000 10:52:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ultrawildcat@hotmail.com writes:

<< a show of hands as to how many of you nice folks have thrown
 out the original wiring harnesses and made your own from scratch..i'm
 conducting a poll..... >>

Not I---I keep coming by good used harnesses in a variety of ways.  In a box
lot of parts a guy gave me, in a good body I am buying but the guy is leaving
the good harness in it, in a box of parts I bought for a single price.
Certainly one way to go, but I think it would be difficult to come up with
all the proper variety of correct wire colors and variations if one were to
do it him/herself.  Could be an interesting foul weather project!  8^)

--David C.