Re: Engine on Ebay

To: busyrider@springmail.com
Subject: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:04:39 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I think this is an interesting point but here in the UK where I think
Spridget prices are generally higher this is less the case.

I think that there is fine line between saving money by not spending it and
wasting money by not spending it.

My Brother has an old Ford and a while back he was seriously interested in
using my old Mobil 1 oil in his car - I persuaded him not to.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 22/01/01 18:41:43 Pacific Standard Time,