Re: Engine on Ebay

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, BritishCarMan@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:49:24 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash:
Throwing the header and weber prices into the total is cheating!  While you
are at it, what about a nice aluminum head, ported and flow benched, total
seal rings, custom oil pan with windage tray, lightened aluminum flywheel,
alloy valve cover, aluminum radiator, serpentine belt ancillary drive,
electronic coil over plug ignition with crank position sensor, electric
water pump? Oh, yeah, and the $4500 supercharger setup too.   I bet we could
spend $15k of your money on my dream engine real easy...
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino