Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:33:15 -0600 FILETIME=[133B93D0:01C09C67]
>If I hadn't complained, I could have made over #140!!!!!!<

On the other hand, Rob, I "complained" once and got more than I bargained
for...
Several years ago I mail ordered a set of 5 Michelin MXLs for the Midget.
Three of them arrived, and I waited a couple days for the other two.  When
they didn't arrive I called the tire company who said they'd send out the
remaining two tires.  The next day two tires came, UPS left them on the
front porch without obtaining a signature for the delivery.  Couple days
later, two more tires arrived, I signed for them, and never heard anything
further.
So you just never know....

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget