Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:58:42 -0600
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have to agree with Bob. In my business, I enter into a transaction
believing my customer to be honorable. Should a particular customer take
advantage of me, then not only does it destroy my relationship with them,
it also taints my future relationships with others, at least until I "get
over it". I'm sure those who don't report overages are the vast minority on
this list.
         Peter C
(btw. some vendors "salt" orders with stuff they can afford to lose as a
means of verifying shortage claims that may come up in the future)
-