Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:55:44 -0600
This isn't all that uncommon.  Not too long ago a friend of mine ordered one
vinyl covered Cobra racing seat for $199.  UPS delivered two, both with the more
costly cloth covering.  He called the dealer.  They gave him the option of
returning both, at their expense, or keeping both and sending them an additional
$50.
He now has two great seats, but refuses to sell me one of them.  Wonder where
his conscience is????
Gary Speckman
Plover WI