Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)

To: "Michael Knisely" <mdknisely@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:29:39 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And of course it never occurred to you to let them know that they sent you
two extra tires!!  Why would you complain to the company when you thought
they shorted you two tires, yet feel that it's okay to keep the extra tires
when they send you two too many!!  I guess the Golden Rule is meant for
everyone but you, right?

Bob