Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: There just aint no justice in the world (some LBC)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:39:37 -0500
Cc: Michael Knisely <mdknisely@hotmail.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wiedemeyer wrote:

> And of course it never occurred to you to let them know that they sent you
> two extra tires!!  Why would you complain to the company when you thought
> they shorted you two tires, yet feel that it's okay to keep the extra tires
> when they send you two too many!!  I guess the Golden Rule is meant for
> everyone but you, right?

The last time I shopped at Kmart I bought a case of Castrol oil.  When I the
sales girl rang up my oil the total came to $1.25.  I told her that the price
was
wrong and that $1.25 was for a quart of oil.  This girl YELLED at me, "If
that's the
price it rang up at, then it's correct and you are wrong."  I tried one more
time
and was informed I did not know what I was talking about.  So I paid
$1.25 and left.  I have not been back to a Kmart since, beside they never
seem to have any stock on their shelves, but they do have a good supply of
ammo, and great deals on oil.  How long till they go out of business?

Gilroy