Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:01:46 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm hearing boiling sounds today!!! ARRGH! My temp gauge has been checked
out by the mechanic and seems to be right on. Again, the sucker runs fine
until you turn off the engine and that's when you can watch the tempertature
gauge just skyrocket. Today, I just got out the water hose and left the car
running while I sprayed down the radiator...it worked pretty quickly.

Should I just shoot it and put it out of it's misery??? :) Or...is that my
misery??

Tracey