Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:05:58 -0500
It's idling right now at about 1100 rpms.

Now...how can I check the water pump. First, I need a new husband...mine
doesn't like to get his hands dirty and I'm a bit of a newbie. I have this
HUGE fear of having to tow the sucker to the mechanics and watch them LAUGH
at something I've done wrong. :) But luckily...they do drink good ale.